My Place

A place for creativity.aaaaaaaaaaaaA place for self-expression.

A place for brutally honest writing.

21 February 2010

Saturday's Snapshot

Hello again! I'm sure most people know that it's much more difficult to start a new habit than it is to simply forget, so... My apologies for not posting this past week.  With all the hustle and bustle of school/work/play I've not had enough time/forgotten to post.  I hope you'll be forgiving as I try to get back into the habit of posting daily.  Now, this post will be posted under the false notion that it is still Saturday, because I am dying to reveal Saturday's theme, which is... (drum roll please) ...

A SNAPSHOT FOR SATURDAY!

That's right, starting now, on every Saturday, I will post a picture that I hope you all will enjoy.  Generally, the picture will be what inspired the writing to follow it, but for today, I already have what I want to post planned out, so I retrieved this picture from Google Images because it goes well with the poem and the feelings conveyed in the poem. 

No comments:

Post a Comment