My Place

A place for creativity.aaaaaaaaaaaaA place for self-expression.

A place for brutally honest writing.

04 November 2009

Excerpts from the Diary of a Depressed Teenager (#1)

These are small excerpts from diary entries I wrote a couple of years ago. I'll probably post them every so often, when I don't have time during the day to write something new....


 


You're strong on the outside, but weak on the inside.  You fight and don't let yourself show the pain.  You cry alone at night.  You blame yourself because that it what you've been taught.
When there's no one to blame, blame the bitch.


  
My insides have shattered, and you don't even realize it.  Isn't it obvious?  Can't you see how much pain I'm in?  Am I really that good an actress?




Wouldn't it be easy if, as when you were little, your parents would come running to you when you began to hurt and cry and ask "what hurts?" But the fact of the matter is, words cannot describe a pain that penetrates this far down.
There are simply no words to describe the pain.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment